We have Ultrasonic metal welder, Ultrasonic Tube sealer ,Ultrasonic welder for solar heat collecting ,Ultrasonic wire splicing machine .and special welding head series and accessories .please contact us for further information .
thank you for your interest !
Bonne's 20 kHz ultrasonic spot welding system provides a wide range of configurations for metal welding. Each configuration is optimized and improved for research and development,The Spot welder contains three operating modes: manual operation, touch screen operation or full automation. The standard version can be used for aluminum foil welding and wire processing.
Advanced ultrasonic metal welding technology
Various functional elements such as welding head position and load alternator can be adjusted quickly and safely
The welding head in the bracket has the best support and the welding effect is stable
Fast and convenient product switching
Innovative device concept for a wide range of parts and applications
The device can be positioned and switched via plug-in connection
Quickly exchange format groups
High level of mechanization, safety and stability
Unique welding head and mounting piece design ensure the stability of the equipment
It only takes a few minutes tochangethe welding head accurately
Powerful metal welding systems and components
As a manufacturer with a strong presence in china ultrasonic welding industry, Bonne has a unique comprehensive production line for bonding copper, aluminum, gold, silver , brass and some special conductive metals. Bonne's welding equipment offers advanced processes and controls in a wide range of assembly applications, such as wiring, terminals, battery fittings, cable processing, seam welding, pipe sealing, radiators and coils.
Bonneprovides a complete metal welding system, including ultrasonic metal spot welding machine, wiresplicer, battery packing weldermachine,tubeterminator, seam welding machine, terminal welder. Ultrasonic kits such as weldinghornand transducers can be customized.
Different model of ultrasonic metal welder
Ultrasonic copper&aluminum wire splicing machine
Application of Ultrasonic metal welding machine
For all application markets, ultrasonic welding has its unique advantages-fast, efficient, clean and firm, and has won recognition from all walks of life.
1. Automobile: (Traffic industry) Ultrasound can be controlled by computer programs to weld large and irregular workpieces such as bumpers, front and rear doors, lamps, brake lights, etc. With the development of high-grade roads, more and more reflectors are welded by ultrasonic.
2. Home appliances: Through appropriate adjustments, it can be used for: portable fluorescent lampshade, steam ironing door, TV shell, recording, sound machine transparent panel, power rectifier, TV shell screw fixing seat, mosquito lamp shell, washing machine dehydration tank, etc. Sealed, strong and beautiful household appliances.
3. Packing: The sealing of the hose and the connection of the special packing belt.
4. Toy industry: Because of the use of ultrasonic technology to make products clean, efficient and firm, it eliminates the use of screws, adhesives, glue or other auxiliary products, reduces production costs, and greatly enhances the competitiveness of enterprises in the market.
5. Electronics: Use automation scheme design to enable users to achieve large-scale production while ensuring product quality requirements.
6. Other commercial uses: Ultrasonic equipment can be used from communication equipment, computer industry, printing equipment to audio and video products, etc.
Bonne's 20 kHz ultrasonic wire splicer is equipped with weld horn that can produce 0.5 to 70 mm2 splices. Through the intelligent touch screen, the operator can intuitively input welding parameters, store them in the library, and allow data to be recorded to an external computer for quality analysis. Its easy-to-operate design, quick tool replacement and minimal maintenance requirements make it an ideal choice in the industry. The ultrasonic welding machine has 3 power levels and different welding head options.
Some of famous company we work with
Why choose bonne?
We firmly believe that we have excellent ultrasonic welding solutions for every application.
In addition to accuracy, strength and minimum particle release, process verification and traceability are also important quality standards. Ultrasonic welding is considered the most suitable joining technique.
From the initial idea to actual application and development, to process optimization, bonne will go hand in hand with you to provide you with the best solution.